Legal Advisor Vacancy In Mumbai Port Authority
Mumbai Port Authority invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Legal Advisor on contractual basis
No of post: 01
Age limit: Maximum 70 years. Relaxation can be considered for deserving candidate
Salary:A consolidated remuneration of Rs. 1,00,000/- (One-lakh) per month would be paid. In addition, travelling allowance of Rs. 25000/- per month will be paid. Applicable/Statutory taxes will be deductible.
- Degree in Law and
- Senior retired Magistrate or Civil Judge or Worked as Legal advisor in Ministry of Law and
- Minimum 20 years' experience in Judiciary
How to apply:Interested candidates may submit their application(s) in the prescribed format(Application form) by:
- Downloading the application format from websitewww.mumbaiport.gov.in ('Media/Vacancy' menu).
- Filling the application format with the required details and declaration.
- The filled in application form along with required documents for determining eligibility isto be sent to the below-mentioned address by courier/ post before the last date of application i.e. 06.04.2022 by superscribing on the envelope as "Application for the post of LegalAdvisor on contract basis".The Secretary, Mumbai Port Authority, General Administration Department,Port House, 2nd Floor,Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, BallardEstate, Mumbai – 400001.
- Mumbai Port Authority (MbPA) does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last dateon account of any reason like postal delays etc. whatsoever.
- Candidates are advised that merely submitting resume/ CVs and incomplete application will be liable to be rejected.
Last date to apply: 06th April 2022
Click here for the official notification