High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi invites application from eligible candidates for the post of law researchers/ research associates on contractual basis for the period of one year, which may be extended once for one year. Maximum period of engagement shall be two years.
Age limit: A candidate shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 28 years of age, as on the date of advertisement.
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- (per month)
- Any fresh Law Graduate/ Post Graduate from a University/ College recognised by the Bar Council of India shall be eligible to apply.
- Students studying in the 5th year of a 5 year Law course or Final year of a 3 year Law course will also be eligible for engagement and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the final year examination of LL.B. prior to their engagement.
- Candidates having familiarity with computer will get preference in matter of selection.
- The candidature of a candidate who is practicing Lawyer must be recommended by a designated Senior Advocate or in case applicant is other than Lawyer, by the Head of the last Law School/ College/ University attended by him/her.
- The candidates who have passed all his / her examinations in the first attempt with at least 60% aggregate marks will alone be eligible to apply.
- The candidates pursuing Post Graduate degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programme requiring their compulsory attendance will not be eligible to apply for the engagement.
How to apply: Interested candidates should send their application along with self-attested copies of Matriculation Certificate in proof of date of Birth, Marksheet (of all the semesters/ years) of Law Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable), Provisional/Original degree Certificate of Law Graduation and Post-Graduation
(if applicable), Recommendation by a designated Senior Advocate or in case applicant is other than Lawyer, by the Head of the last Law School/ College/ University attended by him/her, Computer certificate, if any. Candidates may submit scanned copy of filled up application form in the prescribed format along with scanned copy of enclosures in a single "pdf file" (not exceeding 10 Mb) on the E-mail address of the Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi i.e. [email protected]
Last date for submission of application: 07th January 2022
Click here for the official notification