Law Officer Vacancy At MPSC
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites applications for the post of Law Officer
No of post: 04
Salary: Level S-20 Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/- plus allowance as per rules
Essential qualification: Possess a degree in Law AND Are holding or have held the post of:
- 'Assistant (Legal)' for a period of not less than eight years; OR
- 'Superintendent (Legal) for a period of not less than five years; OR
- 'Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class' in any Judicial Service for a period of not less than two years; OR
- Have been Advocates in a High Court or Courts subordinate thereto, for a period of not less than five years
Examination fees: Rs. 719/- (Archived[open]), Rs. 449/- (Backward classes/ Economically weak components/ orphans)
How to apply:
- Applications will be accepted online only through the Commission's online application system.
- Website for Submission of Application: - https://mpsconline.gov.in
- Detailed instructions for online submission of applications are available at https://mpsconline.gov.in and https://mpsc.gov.in of the Commission.
Last date to apply: 21st February 2022
Click here for the official notification