Executive Officer Vacancy At TNPSC
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Executive Officer, Grade-I included in Group-VII-A Services professing Hindu Religion only through online mode
No of posts: 4 (incl. 1 MBC/DC(AC) C/F)
Age limit: 30 Years
Salary: Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500 (Level 20) (Revised scale)
Essential qualification: Must possess a degree in Arts or Science or Commerce and also a degree in Law of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
Registration fees: Rs. 150/-
How to apply:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission's websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
- "One Time Registration" using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click "Apply" against the recruitment notified in the Commission's website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph, details of specified documents and signature will be rejected after due process.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the submission of the application. Once an application is submitted, no further request for change of details will be entertained. Hence, the applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
Last date to apply: 21st February 2022
Click here for the official notification