District Judge Vacancy In Orissa
The High Court of Orissa invites application from eligible candidates for the post in the cadre of District Judge from the Bar
No of post: 19
Age limit: Not be below 35 years of age and above 45 years of age as on the 1st of August 2022.
Salary: Rs.51,550-1230-58,930-1380-63,070/- with usual D.A. and other allowances as admissible from time to time
- Be a graduate in Law of a recognized University or an lnstitution recognized by the Government.
- Be having at least seven years of practice as an advocate on 1st of August 2022
Application fees: Every application submitted directly to the High Court shall be accompanied by a Bank draft of Rs. 7501 (Rupees Seven hundred fifty) only drawn in favour of the Registrar (Judicial), Orissa High Court, Cuttack payable at S.B.l. (Main Branch), Cuttack. The fees paid in connection with the application will not be refunded in any case
How to apply:
- Applications, complete in all respects, must be addressed to the Registrar, Examination, High Court of Orissa, Cuttack, 753002 only by Registered post or Speed post so as to reach this office on or before 21.02.2O22.
- lncomplete and/or defectrve applications and applications received after due date shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Envelope containing application must be transcribed "District Judge Examination".
- List of eligible applicants shall be published in the Court's Website / Notice Board.
- No. T.A. will be allowed to the candidates. At the time of interview / viva-voce test, the candidates are required to produce the Original Certificates, failing which they shall be debarred from the interview / viva-voce.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Last date to apply: 21st February 2022
Click here for the official notification