34 District Judge Vacancies In Gujarat
The High Court of Gujarat, in view of the guidelines of the Hon'bleSupreme Court in the case of Malik Mazhar Sultan &Anr. V/s.U.P.Public Service Commission &Ors. And 'The Gujarat StateJudicial Service Rules, 2005', invites Online Applications from the eligible Practicing Advocates, for filling up,by Competitive Examination, approximately 34 vacancies(existing and future), in the cadre of District Judge
No of post:34 vacancies (The High Court reserves its right to alter the number of vacancies)
Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 48 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Locomotor Disabled Persons and Exservicemen and 5 years in the case of General Candidates, as on the last date fixed for submission of the Online Application, i.e. on 04/05/2022.
Salary:Rs. 51,650124059,090139063,260+Allowances, as admissible under the Rules.
- Candidatemustpossessa DegreeinLawfromaUniversityrecognized by law in India.
- Candidatemustbea practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Applications and must have so practiced continuously for a period, not less than Seven Years, immediately preceding as on the last date fixed for submission of the Online Application i.e. on 04/05/2022.
- Candidate must possess Basic Knowledge of ComputerApplication / Operation, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administration Department Resolution No. PRCH1020051532K, dated 30/09/2006 and No. CRR102007 120320G.5, dated 13/08/2008.
Application fees:The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay ExaminationFeesofRs.1,500/ plus bank Chargeswhereas Rs.750/ plus Bank Charges are required to be paid by the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and scheduled tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, LocomotorDisabledPersonsandEx-servicemenCategoriesvia"PrintApplication/ Pay Fee" Button through SBI ePay, provided on the webpage of HCOJAS Portal.
How to apply:
- AlleligibleCandidatesshouldapply'Online', through the link provided on High Court Websites www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in OR in https://hcojas.gujarat.gov.inin the prescribed format.
- Candidate should have his/her own 'registered' Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire recruitment process, as 'SMS' Alerts for the Tests, are also likely to be notified on the said Mobile Number, so registered in the Online Application.
Last date to apply: 04th May 2022
Click here for the official notification