District Judge Vacancies At Bombay
The High Court of Bombay invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of District Judge, in the Judicial Service of the State of Maharashtra
No of posts: 09
Age limit: candidate must have attained the age of thirty-five years and must not have attained the age of forty-eight years in the case of candidates belonging to communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment and forty-five years in the case of others, as on the date of publication of Advertisement.
Salary: Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 + dearness allowance and other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Eligibility: A candidate must be: -
- a citizen of India,
- a holder of Degree in Law.
- practising as an Advocate in the High Court of Bombay or Courts subordinate thereto for not less than seven years on the date of publication of Advertisement and while computing the period for practising as an Advocate, the period during which he/she has held the post of Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate or Judicial Officer shall be included
- A candidate must be working or must have worked as Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for not less than 7 years in the post or posts on the date of publication of the advertisement, and while computing the period of 7 years, the period during which the candidate has practised as an Advocate shall be included.
- Rs.500/- (for backward class)
- Rs 1000/- (in case of others through 'SBCollect')
How to apply:
- The candidates shall submit their applications On-line only in the prescribed format through the High Court website i.e. https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in. The link will open from 7th January 2022 after 10.30 a.m. till 27th January, 2022 up to 04.30 p.m. only.
- Before starting filling in on-line application, the candidate must have his/her latest passport size photograph and signature duly scanned in separate files in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file size shall not exceed 40KB and shall attach the same at the appropriate places shown in the on-line application form.
Last date for the submission of application: 27th January 2022 up to 04.30 p.m. only.
Click here for the official notification