Deputy Manager Vacancy At IRCON
IRCON International Limited invites applications for the post of Deputy Manager/Company Affairs (E-2)
No of posts: 01 (UR)
Age limit: 33 years (as on 01.02.2022)
Salary: Rs. 50000–160000/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
- Fellow/Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- Additional Qualification of LLB from reputed university will be preferred
Application fees: Rs. 1000/- (UR/OBC) and no application fees for SC/ST/EWS/PwD/Ex Serviceman
How to apply:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Eligible candidates have to apply in prescribed format through off line mode only. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format should be sent to Joint General Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following documents:
- Matriculation certificate for DOB proof.
- All certificates and marksheets of Qualification (Graduation/Post Graduation/Professional) and other qualifications, if any.
- Experience certificates for previous organization and current organization clearly indicating the length and line of experience and pay scale as per eligibility conditions.
- Preferably NOC/Forwarding of application through proper channel of the present organization. (Please refer clause A-2 of this Advertisement)
- Community certificate/Ex-Serviceman certificate/J&K certificate (for age/fee relaxation), if applicable.
- Proof of paidup share capital/turnover, if applicable as mentioned in eligibility criteria.
- Proof of Pay scale in their present organization, if applicable
- Valid ID proof (PAN/Driving License/Voter id card/Aadhar).
- Demand draft for the application fee if applicable as per clause A-5 above.
- Application duly signed by candidate, with passport size photograph affixed & accompanied by copy of above said documents must be sent in a sealed envelope super scribing: Application for regular post of Deputy Manager/Company Affairs vide Advt. No. 02/ 2022.
- Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. In case CGPA/OGPA/DGPA is mentioned in mark sheets, following criteria may be applied:
- In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: "if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10-point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10-point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
- In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be produced at the time of verification.
- If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. of India in proper format will be accepted. Please note, that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to "creamy layer" in the OBC.
- In the application format, there is a column for "Details of ERP/Computer Proficiency". In this particular column, candidates have to provide the details regarding their knowledge/proficiency in Computers or in ERP with details of any diploma/certifications in the same.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct. Only duly signed applications will be considered.
- Any communication/corrigendum/notification related to any post of this advertisement will be uploaded on IRCON's website only
Last date to apply: 21st March 2022
Click here for the official notification