Delhi Judicial Service Examination Notified
High Court of Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 123 vacancies (55 Existing and 68 Anticipated) in Delhi Judicial Service by holding Delhi Judicial Service Examination n in two successive stages: -
- Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the Mains Examination (Written), and
- Delhi Judicial Service Mains Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for Viva-Voce.
The Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective type) referred to above, will be held on Sunday, the 27th March, 2022 (11 AM to 1.30 PM).
No of post: 123
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Tribes, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years. The upper age limit is also relaxable maximum by 5 years in the case of Ex-Servicemen including Emergency Commissioned Officers and Short Service Commissioned Officers who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment.
- The upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities (Identified Disabilities) shall be relaxable by 10 years. General category PwD (Identified Disabilities) candidates would, thus, be eligible for age relaxation up to 10 years and SC/ST category PwD (Identified Disabilities) candidates would, thus, be eligible for age relaxation up to 15 years.
Salary: Rs. 56100-177500 in the 10th level of matrix of 7th CPC Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix and Pay Level.
Eligibility: A candidate shall be eligible to appear at the examination, if he is: -
- a citizen of India;
- a person practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961; and
- not more than 32 years of age on the 1st day of January of the year in which the applications for appointment are invited, i.e., 01.01.2022
How to apply: The candidates shall submit their applications online only in the prescribed format through the official website of High Court of Delhi i.e., www.delhihighcourt.nic.in as per schedule of dates
Last date to apply: 20th March 2022
Click here for the official notification