Company Secretary Vacancy In UPPCL
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Company secretary [301 in Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (DWVNL)], Company Secretary [302 in Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (MWVNL)] and Company secretary [303 in Kanpur Electricity Supply Company (KESCO)]
No of post: 03
Age limit: The candidate should not be more than 45 years of age as on 01.07.2021 (Inclusive of all relaxation, whatsoever)
Salary: Pay as Per 7th Pay Commission-(Level-13; Rs.1,31,100+ Dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules of DWVNL/MWVNL/KESCO.
- Candidate should be a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and should hold a Degree in Law from a Recognized University
- Preference shall be given to a candidate having qualification of a Cost Accountant in addition to (A) above from a recognized Institute.
Application fees: -
- Application cum fees is Rs. 1180.00 (Rupees One thousand one hundred eighty only) (including GST) for all categories and is non-refundable. The application cum processing fee shall be same irrespective of the number of posts applied.
- Candidate can pay the requisite application fee through RTGS/NEFT mode only to Current Account no- 33126144232 & IFS Code: SBIN0000125 & Name of Bank-State Bank of India, main branch, Hazratganj, Lucknow. No other mode of payment except RTGS/NEFT is acceptable.
- Bank charges are to be borne by the applicant. Application cum processing fee, once paid will neither be refunded/transferred nor will be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
How to apply:
- Download the Application Form given in Annexure-1 of this advertisement. Fill the Application Form and sent along with proof of payment of Application Processing fee and self-attested photocopy of certificates in support of educational and professional eligibility to E-mail- [email protected]. Application sent by courier or by hand or any other mode will not be accepted. Application received without payment of application cum processing fees shall not be entertained.
Last date to apply: 02nd April 2022
Click here for the official notification