High Court of Bombay invites application for recruitment of clerk.
No of post: existing 82 vacant posts and vacancy of 133 posts expected to arise in the next two years, thus total 215 posts
Age limit: On the date of publication of advertisement age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years in case of General category and not more than 43 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class or Special Backward Class specified for the time being by the Government of Maharashtra. The maximum age limit shall not be applicable to the High Court/Government Employees, applying through proper channel.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must:
- Must be a Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty. However, the preference will be given to Law Graduates.
- must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p. m.
- must possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes:
- Universities established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
- Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
- NIC h)
Application Fees: Rs.25/-
How to apply: The candidate shall submit the application online only in the prescribed format through the High Court website i.e. https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper, after which the link will be disabled.
Last date for registration of application: 06th January 2022
Click here for the official notification