Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancy In UPPSC
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant prosecution officer
No of post:44 (which may increase or decrease depending upon the circumstances/requirement)
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2022 i.e.they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July 1982 and not later than July 1, 2001. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1967,
- The upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of up classified Games, State Govt. employees of U.P. including the teachers/Staff of BasicShiksha Parishad of U.P. and teachers/Staff of the Govt. Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1977.
- The upper age limit shall also be greater by 3 years + period of service rendered in army for the emergency commissioned officers/short service commission officers/Ex-Armypersonnels of U.P.
- The upper age limit shall be greater by 15 years for P.H. candidates of U.P
- The candidates must possess LawDegree from any recognized University up to the last date for receipt of application.
- Other things being equal such candidate shall be given preference who (1) Has served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or (2) Has obtained "B" certificate of N.C.C.
Application Fee: In the ON-LINE Application process, after completing the procedure of the first stage, the Category wise prescribed examination fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in the second stage.The prescribed fee for Preliminary examination for different categories is as under: -
- Unreserved/Economically Weaker Sections/Other Backward Class– Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processingfee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processingfee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Serviceman – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processingfee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
How to apply:This advertisement is also available on the Commission's websitehttp://uppsc.up.nic.in.The online application system is applicablefor applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any othermode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to applyOn-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates areadvised to go through the instructions thoroughly given as under and
Last date to apply: 17th May 2022
Click here for the official notification