16 Assistant Manager (Legal) Vacancies At SEBI
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager (Legal)
No of post: 16 (UR-11, OBC-2, SC-1, ST-1, EWS-1)
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on December 31, 2021 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after January 01, 1992.
- The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable:
- up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them;
Salary: The pre-revised pay scale of officers in Grade A is ₹ 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
Essential qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- ₹1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges (UR, OBC, EWSs)
- ₹100/- as intimation charges (SC, ST, PwBD)
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.in from January 05, 2022 to January 24, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates need not submit the system generated printout of the ON-LINE application to SEBI's office.
Last date to apply: 24th January 2022
Click here for the official notification