Assistant Legal Advisor Vacancy At ONGC
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of assistant legal advisor
No of post: 04 (UR-02, SC-01, EWS-01)
Age limit: 30 years (UR/EWS), 35 years (SC), 40 Years(Further relaxed by 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST& PWD), Maximum 35 years irrespective to the category such as General/OBC/SC/ST
Essential qualification: Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks. "Practicing advocate with 3 years' experience would be preferred" for all categories
How to apply:
All the candidates must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions for the CLAT-2022 examination and the detailed advertisement of ONGC very carefully. On a few of the parameters like the cut-off date for maximum age, relaxation in age extended to PWBD category candidates etc., the criteria of CLAT-2022 and ONGCare not the same. The eligibility of candidates taking the CLAT-2022 examination for recruitment in ONGC will be governed by the eligibility criteria of ONGC.
- Candidates in the employment of Public Sector undertaking/ Govt. service will be required to produce No Objection Certificate(NOC) at the time of interview if shortlisted.
- Disputes, if any, are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company's medical examination as per standards laid down under ONGC's MedicalExamination of Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGC's website.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- For more information about the company, you may visit our website www.ongcindia.com.
- Candidates are also advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper. For authenticity of any communication/advertisement in this regard, the candidate must check on ONGC's website www.ongcindia.com.
Last date to apply: 31st March 2022
Click here for the official notification