Assistant Law Officer/ Legal Assistant Vacancy In Delhi Jal Board
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Law Officer / Legal Assistant in Delhi Jal Board (DJB)
No of post: 02 (UR-02) including PwD-01 (VH-01)
Age limit: 18-27 years. Age Relaxation will be given as per para -10 (Tabulated -Category-wise) of this Advertisement.
Salary: Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay 4200/- Group: 'B'
- Degree in Law from a Recognized University or equivalent
- Two years' experience as Legal Practitioner or Two years' experience of legal work in Govt. Deptt./Semi govt./Autonomously Statutory Organization.
Application fees: Rs.100/-
Payment mode: Online
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, P.W.D. & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee
- The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Another mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected out rightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://dsssbonline.nic.in from 10th January 2022 up to 9th February 2022 (till 11:59 PM) after which the link will be disabled.
- The candidates must go through the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully while filling up Online Application Form for the post concerned.
- The candidates must submit their application through Online Mode only. No other mode of application shall be accepted. Applications received through any other mode i.e. by post/by hand/by mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The opening date for submission of online application is 10-01-2022. The closing date for submission of the online application is 09-02-2022(11:59 pm)
Last date to apply: 09th February 2022
Click here for the official notification