Assistant Director (Law) Vacancy In Election Commission Of India
The Election Commission of India invites eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Director (Law)on deputation basis.
No of post: 01
Salary:Level 10 [Rs. 56,100-177,500] of the Pay Matrix]
Possessing degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent; and
Having at least 03 (Three) years' experience in working Legal/Judicial Cell of any government department.
How to apply:
- The applications in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-I) along with following documents may be forwarded to the Principal Secretary (Admn.), Election Commission of India, NirvachanSadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 04.04.2022,, strictly through proper channel. Applications received after the last date, not received through proper channel or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
- Attested copies of the APAR/ACR of the officer concerned for the last 03 (three) years
- Vigilance clearance and Integrity Certificate.
- Statement of Penalties imposed, if any, during the last ten years.
- The pay and terms of deputation of the Officer selected through deputation will be regulated under the provisions contained in the Deptt. Of Personnel and Training O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time or as per the DoPT guidelines applicable for the particular services applicable at the time.
- The officers applying for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- The Commission reserves the right to withdraw the circular/cancel the appointment process at any time without assigning any reason.
Last date to apply: 04th April 2022
Click here for the official notification