Additional District And Sessions Judge Vacancy In Uttarakhand
High court of Uttarakhand, Nainital invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Additional District and Sessions Judges
No of posts: 02 (General, EWS)
Age limit: Applicants for direct recruitment must have attained the age of 35years and must not have attained the age of 45 years, on the 1st day of January 2022. In other words, applicants should have been born on or after02.01.1977 and not later than 01.01.1987. Applicants claiming reservation in EWS category are not eligible for any relaxation in upper age limit. Thereis no reserved post for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and OBCcategory, hence no relaxation in age limit will be admissible to the applicant of such category.
Examination fees:Examination Fees to be paid is Rs. 159/ for the post of UttarakhandFemale & for the E.W.S. category is Rs.500/-. However, if any candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other BackwardClasses, desires to apply against the vacant General Category post, (incase a permanent resident of the State of Uttarakhand & fulfilling the eligibility & conditions laid down in concerned G.O.s issued by UttarakhandGovernment, for determining reservation for reserved UF category), she
shall pay a fees of Rs. 500/- along with the self-attested copy of category/caste certificate.
How to apply:
- Applications will be entertained only on the prescribed form given at the end of this advertisement, which can also be downloaded from the official website of Hon'ble the High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainitalwww.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in,from 'Results/ Recruitments' Section.
- The account payee demand draft of requisite fees, as described in the aforementioned clause 6.
- The applicants are also required to enclose two self-addressed envelopes (size 25cm. X 11cm.) containing postage stamp of Rs.25/- on each, along with the application form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates of academic qualifications/testimonials must be enclosed along with the application.
- The envelope containing the Application Form must clearly mention on its top "Application for the Examination H.J.S. (DIR) - 2022". The High Court will not be responsible for any delay whatsoever, in timely receiving of application complete in all aspects. Application received after the last date and time as mentioned above will not be entertained. The list of candidates eligible to appear in the Preliminary/ Mains examination shall be uploaded on the High Court website on or before 15.05.2022.
Last date to apply: 30th April 2022
Click here for the official notification