Consultant/Research Officer (Law) Vacancy At JERC
The Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission is inviting applications for the post of Consultant/Research Officer (Law) on a contractual basis.
No. of Posts: 01
Consolidated Professional Fee: Rs. 3,500/- per man-day
Educational Qualification: LL.B.
Experience: 3-10 years
• Working experience in the legal field and appearing before SERC/CERC/APTEL;
• Worked in the legal division of Power Sector PSU with experience in following areas -
1. Preparing of Notices, Monthly Cause list etc.
2. Drafting of Orders and Regulations.
3. Drafting of replies and rejoinders etc. in Appeals/Writ petitions etc.
4. Sound knowledge of Electricity Act 2003.
Age Limit: 35 years
How to Apply: Candidates may apply by filling out the prescribed application form attached to the notification.
Last Date to Apply: August 31, 2023