IKM Invites Applications For The Post Of Standing Counsel Cum Legal Retainer
The Information Kerala Mission (IKM), an autonomous institution under the Local Self Government Department is inviting applications for the post of Standing Counsel cum Legal Retainer on a contractual basis for a period of one year.
No. of Posts: Not mentioned
Remuneration: Not mentioned
Educational Qualification: LL.B.
Experience: 10 years
Eligibility: Active practice experience in various courts.
Scope of Work and Conditions:
1. Providing legal advisory services on various aspects related to the programmes of IKM.
2. To prepare legal documents on behalf of IKM in activities related to various courts, Kerala Lok Ayukta, disputes redressal mechanisms, other Government or private agencies, and legal fora.
3. Render technical assistance/help in the scrutiny of the legal offers/proposals received in response to the notices issued by IKM.
4. Preparing Memorandum of Understandings and other statutory/legal agreements.
5. Managing reliance with various statutes/rules/regulations.
6. Visiting High Court/Other Courts directly to deal with cases and to meet concerned persons related to all legal issues of IKM.
7. The legal professional shall be committed to ensuring his/her presence in rendering prompt and uninterrupted consultancy services in a time-bound manner.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply by submitting their applications to the Executive Director, Information Kerala Mission, Public Office Complex, Public Office P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033; Phone - 0471 2773100; Email - [email protected]
Last Date to Apply: July 7, 2023, by 5:00 p.m.