ILS Pune Presents Two Day International Conference On International Humanitarian Law And Future Warfare
ILS Law College's Centre for International Law and Post Graduate Department in Law presents Two Day International Conference on International Humanitarian Law and Future Warfare
Date of events: 28th and 29th April 2022
- To shed light on and understand the concept and phenomena of the 'future warfare'
- To understand the ethical, legal concerns raised by new means and methods of warfare in the light of international humanitarian law.
- To deliberate upon the measures to mitigate risks associated with new battlefields and military technologies.
ParticipantWith Paper PresentationWithout Paper Presentation
ILS Students: Rs 200/- Rs 100/-
Students outside ILS Rs 400/- Rs 200/-
Academicians/Professionals Rs 600/- Rs 200/-
- 31st March 2022 Abstract Submission
- 5th April 2022 Communication of abstract acceptance or rejection
- 20th April 2022 Last day for Full Paper Submission
- 25th April 2022 Last date for Registration
Click here to register
Click here for the official notification