Empanelment Of Legal Counsels In CVC
Applications have been invited by the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) from Lawyers to represent it before the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court and other courts.
1. The Counsel should be well conversant with Prevention of Corruption Act, Central Vigilance Commission Act, Delhi Special Police Establishment Act, Indian Penal Code, RTI Act, Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, Procedural Codes, CCS (CCA) Rules and Govt. of India Service Rules and Regulations.
2. The Counsel should have not less than 5 years of regular practice in conducting cases of Civil/Criminal nature in the Supreme Court/High Court.
3. The Counsel must be presently enrolled with the Bar Council and is a regular practitioner.
4. The Counsel should have experience of working with at least two Government organizations.
5. The Counsel has not have been blacklisted/ removed from any panel due to deficiency of service, involvement in fraud, naming the advocate as accused in any criminal complaint by any other organizations or his/her license has not been suspended by Bar Council & an affidavit cum declaration in the attached format to this effect is to be enclosed with the application by the Counsel.
Process of Selection:
1. The applications received shall be scrutinized by the Central Vigilance Commission and the decision of the Commission shall be final.
2. The number of Counsels to be empanelled shall be determined by the Central Vigilance Commission based on its requirement.
3. The empanelment shall be made initially for a period of three years, which may be extended thereafter on early basis subject to performance of the Counsel to the Satisfaction of the Central Vigilance Commission.
Last Date to Apply: 13 October 2022
Click here for the official notification