Engagement Of Staff Consultants In Legal Division Of CERC
The Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) is engaging Research Officer (Law) and Research Associate (Law) in accordance with the CERC (Appointment of Consultants) (Amendment) Regulation, 2010 as amended from time to time. The Research Officers (RO)/Research Associates (RA) proposed to be engaged by the Commission would assist and augment the work of the Legal Wing of the Commission in discharge of its multifarious functions.
Location: New Delhi
No. of Posts: 7 (2 for RO & 5 for RA)
Consolidated Professional Fees:
• Rs. 64,000-1,10,000/- per month (RO)
• Rs. 45,000-80,000/- per month (RA)
Educational Qualification: LL.B.
• 4 to 7 years (RO)
• 3 years (RA)
• Experience in a legal wing in Government departments or private organisations or legal firms after completion of graduation in law.
• Applicants from government departments or private organisations should have adequate knowledge, experience, and skills in research and drafting.
• Applicants from legal firms should have adequate knowledge of the Court procedures, besides drafting and appearance before the Supreme Court or High Courts, District Courts, quasi-judicial forums, etc.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply by filling out the prescribed application form attached to the notification.
Last Date to Apply: August 4, 2023, by 5:00 p.m.