Assistant Officer Trainee (Law) Vacancy In Power Grid Corporation
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invites application from eligible candidates for the post of assistant officer trainee (law) through CLAT-2022.
No of post: 08 (UR -05, OBC(NCL) -02, SC- 01)
Age limit: 28 years as on 18.06.2022.
- Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University
- Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2021-22, who expect their results by 31.08.2022 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/ years up to pre-final examination while applying
Application fee: Non-refundable Rs. 500/- (SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees)
How to apply:
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2022 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses).
- Online Registration for CLAT 2022 shall close on 09th May 2022.
- For details on CLAT 2022, please visit https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/clat-2022.
- Application window for POWERGRID shall open from 27th May 2022 to 18th June 2022. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT 2022 Application No., CLAT 2022 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER>Job Opportunities section of www.powergrid.in.
Last date to apply: 18th June 2022
Click here for the official notification