Walk In Interview: Chair Professor Vacancy in MNLU
Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Chair Professor-Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade (DPIIT) IPR Chair
No of post: 01
Age limit: Individuals with age up to 69 years are eligible to apply
Salary: ₹ 1,00,000/- (Consolidated)
- An academic/scholar of outstanding track record in the area of IPR and aligned area of studies.
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area;
- Retired Officials of IP Offices under CGPDTM having experience of 5 years of working at GP ₹ 6600/- or above as Controller of Patent & Design or Registrar of Trademark & Geographical Indications or Registrar of Copyrights);
- An outstanding professional with established reputation in the field of IPR, who has made significant contribution to knowledge in the field (to be substantiated by credentials).
How to Apply:
- Updated CV should be submitted via email on or before 1st June 2022 at 5 PM (IST) addressed to below mentioned recipient with clear subject line "Application for the post of Chair Professor – DPIIT IPR Chair" to [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for the physical interview. The call letter shall be sent to such candidates on or before 6th June 2022. No TA/DA will be given by the University
Last date to apply: 1st June 2022, 05:00 PM
Click here for the official notification