The Centre for Public Health Law of National Law University Odisha in association with the Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is conducting the "2nd NLUO PHFI Public Health Law National Moot Court Competition
Date of event: 7th to 10th July 2022
Who can participate: All students enrolled in a three (3) year LL.B. programme or a five (5) year LL.B. programme shall be eligible to participate in the Competition. However, only one team per institution shall be eligible to participate. Students enrolled in post-graduate or diploma courses are not eligible to participate.
Awards & Certificate: All participants will be presented with E-Certificates of Participation and all the winners of awards will be presented with E-Certificates of Merit and a cash prize in addition to E-Certificates of Participation.
Awards Prize Money Awards Prize Money
Winners Rs. 21,000 Best Speaker Rs. 10,000
Runners Up Rs. 15,000 Best Memorial Rs. 10,000
Registration Fees: Rs. 3,600/- per team.
- The competition will be conducted online mode only.
- Each team shall register for the competition by duly filling the Google Form by 11:59 pm on 14th May 2022
- Maximum Participation is allowed for up to 64 teams only!!!
- Participation will be recognized on first-cum-first-serve basis.
- The team must upload a certificate of nomination for representing their institute issued by their Moot Court Committee or Registrar or Vice-Chancellor or Principal or Director as the case may be.
- Release of Moot Proposition and Opening of Registrations: 20th April 2022
- Close of Registrations: 14th May 2022
- Memorial Submissions: 20th June 2022
- Preliminary Oral Rounds [Knock Out]: 7-8th July 2022
- Quarterfinal Oral Rounds: 9th July 2022
- Semi-final Oral Rounds: 10th July 2022
- Final Oral Round: 10th July 2022
Last date to register: 14th May 2022
Click here for the google form
Click here for the moot brochure
Click here for the moot rule book
Click here for the moot preposition
Click here for the official notification