NLUJA Is Organising International E-Conference On 'Taking Stock Of Stockholm'
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA) is organising International e-conference on taking stock of Stockholm in collaboration with The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences(WBNUJS) The Centre for Regulatory Studies, Governance and Public Policy (CRSGPP) The Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy and Research (CELAR)
Dates of Event: 12th- 13th November 2022
Objective of the Event: The aim of the conference is to provide a platform for Students, Researchers, and Academicians, to share their knowledge and ideas about the developments post-Stockholm Declaration.
A. Stockholm Declaration, 1972
B. Nairobi Declaration, 1982
C. UN Convention on the Law of the Sea, 1982
D. Rio Declaration,1992
E. Development Goals
F. International Environmental Governance
Who can participate: Environmentalist, Professionals, Scientists, Academicians, Researchers, Students across all disciplines.
• Only one submission is allowed per author.
• Co-authorship to a maximum of three authors is permitted. In the case of co-authors, a separate registration form shall be sent for each.
• Only original papers will be considered for the conference. No part of it should have been published earlier anywhere else, nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere.
• Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification.
• Identification mark of the author, or the affiliated institution (if any) should not be found in any part of the essay.
• Abstracts of not more than 300 words, for original research papers on the above- mentioned themes are invited, submitted as Word document, with a brief bio of 200 words along with one photograph.
• The full-length research paper should be within 5000 words (including footnotes).
• Potential contributors are required to adhere to a uniform mode of citation (20th edition of The Bluebook: AUniform System of Citation is recommended).
• Al abstracts/papers must be written in Times New Roman with font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. Footnote font size 10 without spacing.
• Students/ Research Scholars - Rs. 1000/-
• Academicians - Rs. 1200/-
• Professionals - Rs. 2000/-
• Foreign Delegates - Rs. 5000/-
• Only Participants - Rs. 500/-
How to Register: interested candidates can register themselves by Google form link given below.
• Last date for abstract submission- Oct 15th 2022
• Communication of acceptance - Oct 18th 2022
• Last date for the submission of full paper - Oct 30th 2022
• Last date for registration - Oct 20th 2022
Click here for the Registration and Abstract link
Click here for the brochure