NLU Delhi Is Organising "Environmental Governance: The Legal logjam"
Centre for Environmental Law, Policy and Research (CELPR) National Law University, Delhi is organizing "Environmental Governance:the Legal logjam".
Date of event: 5th June 11.30 AM – 1.00 PM
Objective of event: Governance is considered as an important aspect for promoting environmental conservation and effective management of natural resources. With the advent of 21st century, significant steps have been taken in the form of legally binding international conventions and soft law dealing with crucial environmental issues at the global level. However, the key for dealing with modern day environmental challenges is effective environmental governance not just in the international arena but at the domestic level as well.
- Dr. Kiran Bedi (Fmr Lt. Governor, Puducherry)
- Prof. Dr. Amita Singh (Fmr Professor, JNU President, NAPSIPAG Disaster Research Group)
- Mr. Kunal Satyarthi (IFS Advisor, NDMA)
- Ms. Chandni Bedi (Director, Rural Management and Training Institute Navjyoti Foundation)
- Prof. (Dr.) Bharti (Director, Centre for Environmental Law, Policy and Research, National Law University, Delhi)
- Prof. (Dr.) Krishna Deva Rao (Vice Chancellor, National Law University, Delhi)
Awards & Certificate: Certificates will only be provided to candidates who have registered and attended the whole programme.
Event mode: Online (Zoom meeting)
Last date to register: 3rd June 2022
Click here for registration
Click here for zoom link (Passcode- 284589)
Click here for the official notification