KLA Organizing 1st IMC International Mediation Competition
The Kerala Law Academy Law College (KLA) organizing 1st IMC International Mediation Competition
Date of event: 23rd to 25th March 2022
Course objective: The competition seeks to provide a prodigious experience that will amplify the interests of young minds in this niche practice of law. The competition will help students brainstorm probable solutions for a near to reality challenge while providing them the comfort of choosing their roles as per their preferences. it, therefore, tries to break the monotony of theory-based learning and helps the students put their knowledge and skills to use.
Who can participate: Law Colleges / Law Schools and Faculties / Universities; Departments of Law in India (hereafter "participating institutions") recognized by the Bar Council of India. Students doing post-graduation in law and students undergoing correspondence courses are not eligible to participate in the Competition
• Indian Teams: INR 1500 & International Teams: $30
• The payment of registration fees shall be made through the payment gateway and the link for the same shall be sent after the confirmation of provisional registration
• In case of any withdrawal after making the payment of the registration fee, the same shall not be refunded.
Awards & Certificates:
• Winners - 10,000/- + Certificate of Merit
• Runner up - 3,500/- + Certificate of Merit
• Best Mediator - 2000/- + Certificate of Merit
• An E-certificate of participation will be issued to teams' competing in both rounds of the preliminary stage.
How to apply:
• Provisional registration – All the interested institutions are requested to provisionally register by sending us an email at - [email protected], the subject of the email should be "Provisional registration – 1st IMC 2022
• After the confirmation of provisional registration, the participants must register on or before 18th March, 2022 by submitting the duly filled Proforma provided on the Kerala Law Academy Website.
• The Participants are required to register as a Team of 3 students viz, a Mediating Pair (Client and Counsel) and a Mediator.
• The Organizing Committee will communicate the acceptance of the provisional registration and e-mail the payment gateway link along with all other necessary details for the completion of registration formalities.
• On successful completion of the payment, The Organizing Committee shall send a confirmation of participation email after verifying the entire process.
Last date to register: 18th March 2022
Click here for the brochure
Click here to register
Click here for the official notification