Justice M Rama Jois Memorial National Article Writing Competition
Akhil Bharatiya Adhivakta Parishad (ABAP) is organising Justice M. Rama Jois First Memorial National Article Writing Competition.
• Statutory Recognition for Right to be Forgotten
• Separate Bail Legislation: Need of the Hour
• Legal Protection for Gig-based Workers
• Strengthening the Victim Support System in India
• Dynamics of Democracy & Anti-defection Law
• Mandatory Lodging of FIR: Rights & Remedies
• Company Law Committee Report 2022: Recommendations & Consequences
• Regulation of Gambling and Sports Betting in India
Who Can Participate: Advocates, Law Students, Research Scholars, Academicians and Activists.
Awards & Certificates:
1. E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants.
2. Book: Legal & Constitutional History of India - authored by Justice M. Rama Jois
3. Three best entries in each category shall be awarded with e-Certificates of merit along with a token Cash award, as delineated below:
4. Students & Research Scholars: 1st rank: ₹4500; 2nd rank: ₹3000; 3rd rank: ₹2000
5. Advocates, Academicians and Activists: 1st rank: ₹5500; 2nd rank: ₹3500; 3rd rank: ₹2500
6. Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, will be published in the upcoming edition of the Quarterly Journal - Nyayapravah bearing ISSN No.: 2582-1733.
How to Register: All the participants are required to register themselves on the URL- https://bit.ly/ABAP-AWC.
No fee is required for registration or submission. Submission Link along with Submission Guidelines will be sent to the Authors who have registered successfully. All entries must be submitted on or before August 30, 2022, at the link received via e-mail.
Last Date to Register: 30 August 2022