Indore Institute of law is organising the tenth edition of the International Law Fest- Lex Bonanza 2021.
- International Moot Court Competition
- International Client Counselling Competition
- International Parliamentary Debate Competition
- International Paper Presentation Competition
- International Debate Competition
- International Extempore Competition
- International Law Quiz Competition
- International Judgment Competition
- International Street Play Competition
Eligibility: Undergraduate students pursuing three or five-year courses of LL.B. degree /LLM degree from any Law School/College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Registration Fees: INR 900/- Per team.
- Awards and Certificate: Cash Prizes up to 2 Lakhs
- E-Certificate of Merit to All Winners
- E-Certificate for All Participants
The fonts used must only be Times New Roman, Size-12 for the main text whereas it shall be 10 for the footnotes
The Standard Indian Legal Citation Style of footnoting must be strictly followed as far as practicable. In any case, footnoting must be uniform throughout the Memorial.
Each page of the Memorial must have a margin of one inch on all sides. No text must be placed within this margin of the page, other than the page number
The maximum number of pages in the Memorial should not exceed 30 including 20 maximum pages for Written Submissions/ Arguments Advanced.
Any form of legal argument or legal interpretation of the facts of the Proposition must be confined to the "Written Submissions" section of the Memorial.
The Index of Authorities must contain a list of all legal authorities cited in any section of the Memorial. The Index must contain the page number(s) of the Memorial where the authorities are so cited.
Date of Registration: Teams must confirm their participation by filling up the Online Registration Form completely by 08th December 2021
Click here for the official notification
Click here for brochure
Click here to register
Click here for the moot problem