HNLU In Collaboration With GNHRE Is Organising International Conference On Rights Of Nature For Sustainable Development
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU) In collaboration with The Global Network for Human Rights and the Environment (GNHRE) is organizing (in virtual mode) International Conference on Rights Of Nature For Sustainable Development.
Date of event: 05th June 2022 (Sunday)
Theme of event: Articles / Research papers are invited on any of the following sub-themes:
- Rights of Nature v. Rights to Nature
- Rights of Nature v. Sustainable Business
- Rights of Nature & Role of the Stakeholders for Sustainable Development
- Rights of Nature & Role of Institutional Mechanism
- Rights of Nature & Human Rights
- Rights of Nature & Green Economy
- Rights of Nature & Global Biodiversity
- Rights of Nature & Greening Finance
- Rights of Nature & International Trade
- These sub-themes are only suggestive and are not exhaustive. Papers that are not covered under the above-mentioned sub-themes yet holding relevance in the thrust area may also be considered.
Who can participate: Papers are invited from the Academicians, Judicial Officers, Researchers, Professionals, Practitioners, Students of law, and environmental science, and other stakeholders on the emerging issues and related areas on the broader sub-themes given above. The Selected papers will be published based on quality.
- For Academicians/Professionals and Research Scholars: INR 500 (For Co-authors INR1000)
- For Students: INR 300 (For Co-authors INR 600)
- For participation only: INR 200
- The abstract of 200 - 250 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author/s indicating his/her email ID, contact number, designation, and official address.
- The word limit for a full paper along with an abstract is 2500 – 3000 words (excluding footnotes) submitted in MS Word Format.
- It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with1" margin on all sides with 1.5-line spacing.
- Plagiarised papers shall be summarily rejected.
- For references and bibliography, the author(s) are required to follow the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation.
- The full paper along with the abstract must reach the conference secretariat on or before
- May 31, 2022, through the link/QR code
- Deadline for the Submission of Full Paper with Registration fee: May 31, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Intimation of Full Paper Acceptance for Paper Presentation: June 1, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Date of Conference: June 5, 2022 (Sunday)
Click here for paper presentation
Click here for participation
Click here for the official notification
Click here for the brochure