GNLU Is Organising Second International Conference On Building Social Entrepreneurial Ecosystem For A More Sustainable Society
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is organising second international conference on building social entrepreneurial ecosystem for a more sustainable and resilient society jointly organised by the GNLU Centre for Law and Society & The GUJCOST-GNLU Centre of Excellence in IPR.
Date of event: 29th to 30th July 2022
Course objective: The conference aims to achieve the following objectives-
1. Explicit knowledge of social entrepreneurship and resilience as a potent force for social change in India's various sectors.
2. A deeper understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem and how to use it to foster, expand, and sustain social entrepreneurship in India to create resilient, equitable, and sustainable systems.
3. Tools and possibilities for capacity building and collaboration in organised, flexible, open, and integrated teams advocating social entrepreneurship and sustainable development across India have been identified and shared.
Awards & Certificate: The papers accepted and presented during the conference will receive a certification of participation. All full papers will be evaluated for originality, research rigour, contribution to the theory, and practical implications. After the presentation, selected high-quality papers will be awarded Best Paper with a cash prize.
Students / Research Scholars- 500 INR
Academicians, Practicians- 800 INR
Students / Research Scholars- 30 $
Academicians & Practitioner- 40 $
- The participants must submit the abstract of the paper not exceeding the limit of 300 words in Microsoft word document, Font size -12, Times New Roman, single line spacing, and four keywords.
- The abstract must indicate the objectives, methodology, significant results, implications, and critical references. The abstracts will be scrutinised and finalised by the editorial committee. The criteria for evaluation by the reviewers are based on relevance, methodology, and originality.
- The abstract must include the author's name (s), affiliation (s), full postal address, email ID, mobile number, and the paper's title on the front page. The abstract must be submitted only through the Google Form at https://forms.gle/WiaKVM56aQjFx67N9
- The full paper must be submitted only through the Google form at https://forms.gle/nhYRT6N7tqY9YuENA
Last date to apply: 15th June 2022
Click here for submission guidelines
Click here for conference brochure
Click here for the officiation notification