Dharmashastra National Law University(DNLU) in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India(CCI) is organising the 2nd Justice G.P Singh Memorial National Corporate Law Moot Court competition.
Dates of event: 18th to 20th February 2022
Registration fees: Rs.3000/- (The registration form is to be filled in soft copy and the fees for each team of INR 3,000/- has to be paid online).
There is a capping of 32 teams in the competition, in furtherance of which slots will be reserved only for the first 32 teams that register for the event.
Who can participate:
• Pursuing an integrated 5-year LL.B. programme in India; or
• Pursuing a 3-year LL.B. programme in India.
• Each team shall constitute a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. Under no condition shall a team consisting more than 3 members be allowed to participate
• The competition is planned virtually on Google Meet.
• All the participating institutions have to confirm participation by sending the soft copy of the form along with the receipt of the online payment to [email protected] on or before January 25, 2022 by 5:00 PM.
Awards & Certificate:
1. Best Team: The Team winning the final round of the Competition shall be given a cash prize of INR 40,000/- (Indian Rupees Forty Thousand Only)
2. Runners Up: The runners up team in the final round of the Competition shall be given a trophy and a cash prize of INR 25,000/- (Indian Rupees Twenty Five Thousands Only)
3. Best Speaker: The speaker having the highest score in the preliminary rounds shall be given a cash prize of INR 10,000/- (Indian Rupees Ten Thousand Only)
4. Best Memorial: The team having the highest average memorial score from both sides shall be given a cash prize of INR 15000/- (Indian Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only)
5. Best Researcher: The participant having the highest score in the researcher's test shall be given a cash prize of INR 10,000/- (Indian Rupees Ten Thousand Only)
6. Certificates of merit shall be given to all the teams qualifying for quarter-finals and beyond.
7. Certificate of participation shall be given to all the participating teams.
8. Certificate of Merit shall be given to the team having second-highest average memorial score from both sides
9. Certificate of Merit shall be given to the participant having the second highest score in the researcher's test.
10. Certificate of Merit shall be given to the speaker having the second highest score in the preliminary rounds
• Date for Memorial Submission: 15/02/2022
• Researcher's Test: 18/02/2022
• Oral rounds: 19/02/2022- 20/02/2022
Last date of registration: 25/01/2022
Click here to register
Click here for the brochure
Click here for the official notification
For any queries, contact:
Ms Aditi Richa Tiwary, Convener: +91 94247-26559
Ms Ishita, Secretary: +91 94791-30140
Ms Richa Gupta, Co-Convener: +91 94246-98422
Mr. Shivam Dubey, Dy. Secretary: +9189590-50305