CLC, Delhi Calls for Papers: Virtual National Seminar on Affordable Shelter for Street Women and Children
Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi calls for paper on Virtual National Seminar on Affordable Shelters For Women And Children In Delhi
Date of event: 23rd July 2022
Theme of event:
- Violence against homeless street women and children
- Constitutional rights of homeless women and children
- Role of Judiciary in ensuring the right to adequate and affordable shelters
- International human rights laws for homeless women and children
- Right to the adequate shelter of homeless and destitute: a human right perspective
- Affordable healthcare for the urban poor
- Impact of Covid- 19 on the street women and children
- Pandemic, social distancing, and adequate shelter
- Social welfare schemes and policies for homeless women and children
- Migrant women and children: Do they have adequate spaces to dwell in safety.
- Orphaned children and their need for safe and adequate shelter
- Violence, homelessness, and gender
Awards & Certificate: All the participants shall receive an E-Certificate and the top 3 papers would be given Cash Prizes.
- First Prize: Rs. 3000
- Second Prize: Rs. 2500
- Third Prize: Rs. 1500
Who can participate: Research papers are invited from Academicians, Regulators, Policy Makers, Research Scholars, NGOs, Students across different disciplines, and other stakeholders working in the field of ensuring the rights of Women and Children with regard to the mentioned themes and objectives of this very seminar
Registration fees: The Participants are required to submit a fee of Rs. 500 per paper after selection of abstract. The mode of payment shall be notified to the participants via e-mail.
- Co-authorship is permissible (subject to an upper limit of 2 Authors per submission).
- The main Author and/or presenting Author shall register separately.
- Every paper must contain an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The maximum word limit of the paper must not exceed 6000 words inclusive of footnotes.
- The Paper must be accompanied by a cover letter which shall include the details:
A. Title of the paper
B. Full name(s) of the Author(s)
D. Professional/Educational Details
E. Email address(es) and Contact Number (s)
- The Paper should be in .doc/.docx formats in Times New Roman font, font size 12 with 1.5 spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, the font size 10 with 1.0 line spacing. Endnotes are not allowed.
- Alignment -Justified, no page borders, Margin 1 inch on each side.
- The writings must conform to the "Indian Law Institute, Rules of Footnoting".
- Authors may visit the freely accessible website of the Indian Law Institute http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting12.pdf
- The manuscripts must be sent in MS Word format (.doc/.docx.).
- All submissions should be the original work of the author, and should not have been submitted for publication/published elsewhere in any form.
- Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification for publication in the Review. Similarity should not be more than 10%, excluding footnotes.
How to register:
- The Participants are required to fill the Registration Form and Abstract of the paper. https://forms.gle/aJFRuJJvmkdvEM8K6
- Each Participant should register individually.
- After the selection of the abstract, the participants are required to Submit the fees.
- The Participants are required to submit the Paper at [email protected]
- The subject of the e-mail should be 'Submission for National Seminar'.
- The authors of the accepted papers shall be notified via mail regarding the details of the seminar.
- Last date for Registration and Abstract Submission- 19th June 2022
- Intimation of Selected Abstracts- 1st July 2022
- Last date for Submission of Fees- 10th July 2022
- Last date for Submission of Paper- 17th July 2022
- Confirmation of Selected Papers- 21st July 2022
- Dates of Seminar- 23rd July 2022
Click here for the official notification
Click here for the brochure