Supreme Court Collegium Makes Recommendation For Elevation Of Judicial Officers And Advocates As Judges Of Four Different High Courts
The Supreme Court on 29th September in its meeting has approved the proposal for the elevation of the following persons as Judges –
A. For Bombay High Court –
1. Shri A.L. Pansare,
2. Shri S.C. More,
3. Smt. U.S. Joshi-Phalke, and
4. Shri B.P. Deshpande.
B. For Orissa High Court –
1. Shri Aditya Kumar Mohapatra, and
2. Shri Mruganka Sekhar Sahoo.
1. Shri Radha Krishna Pattanaik, and
2. Shri Sashikanta Mishra.
C. For Gujarat High Court –
1. Mrs. Mauna Manish Bhatt,
2. Shri Samir J. Dave,
3. Shri Hemant M. Prachchhak,
4. Shri Sandeep N. Bhatt,
5. Shri Aniruddha Pradyumna Mayee,
6. Shri Niral Rashmikant Mehta, and
7. Ms. Nisha Mahendrabhai Thakore.
D. For Punjab and Haryana High Court –
1. Shri Sandeep Moudgil.