Centre Notifies Appointment Of 9 Judges To Delhi HC & Additional Judges To Chhattisgarh, Calcutta & Kerala HCs
A) The Central Government has appointed the following nine Advocates as the Judges of Delhi High Court on 13th May 2022 –
1) Ms. Tara Vitasta Ganju,
2) Ms. Mini Pushkarna,
3) Mr. Vikas Mahajan,
4) Mr. Tushar Rao Gedela,
5) Ms. Manmeet Pritam Singh Arora,
6) Mr. Sachin Datta,
7) Mr. Amit Mahajan,
8) Mr. Gaurang Kanth and
9) Mr. Saurabh Banerjee
B) The Central Government has appointed the following as Additional Judges for the following High Courts on 14th May 2022 –
- Chattisgarh High Court
1) Mr. Sachin Singh Rajput, for a period of two tears from the day he assumes charge of his office.
- Calcutta High Court
1) Ms. Ananya Bandyopadhyay,
2) Ms. Rai Chattopadhyay and
3) Mr Subhendu Samanta
The above have been appointed for a period of two years from the day they assume charge of their respective offices.
- Kerala High Court
1) Smt. Shoba Annamma Eapen for a period of two years from the day she assumes charge of her office.